Thursday, April 4, 2013

D is for Determined

Life gets busy.  Challenges (even blogging challenges) get into the priority mix and the closest of relationships can suffer.  It is the same for those of us who want closer relationship with our Heavenly Father.  Time spent and attention to those things that please Him are important. When they get pushed aside by the pace of our lives, we feel the distance build. 
 
I can let the things around me hurry me into neglecting the sweetness of our relationship unless I am determined not to let it happen.  Father God always sees to it that there is time for what is necessary, if I put my time with Him first.
 
I wish I could remember that sooner and more often.
 
I bless you to be Deliberately Determined to be with your Father today.
 


2 comments:

  1. I, too, wish I could remember sooner and more often that "Father God always sees to it that there is time for what is necessary, if I put my time with Him first."

    ReplyDelete