Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Memo pad


I can be my own worst enemy when it comes to time in the presence of Father God.  The clock chimes, or the dog alerts to some imaginary menace, or I remember something I want to get done today and my mind just takes off in some other direction. Other times I feel impressed to do something about some situation that I'm praying for. In either case the best defense I've found is a memo pad at hand beside my chair. I can make a note or list and refocus.

It annoys me to be such a scattered thinker, but there are little things that can help me get past it.

I bless you today to find ways to spend the time and focus that you desire with your Father.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can soooooo relate to this, Joan. The notepad helps me also. :)

    ReplyDelete